Monday, August 8, 2016

Savas Savides

Savas Savides

Savas Savides, Greece, Primary, Secondary

Student turned teacher, turned examiner, turned teacher-trainer, turned publisher, but still a student at heart; I buy more books than I can read; I spend my days between three countries; education is the only thing that can really set you free; I organize the world in tidy little boxes; standing in awe before my incredible toddler; I am silently correcting your grammar; my wife is a far better teacher than I’ve ever been; still can’t find a decent profile picture; traveling for business and working for pleasure; sleep is overrated.

Follow me on Twitter for more educational resources: @SSavides

Bright Classroom Ideas
Ideas you can take to class today

Theme: education, education technology, innovation, blended learning, project-based learning, ELT

Latest Posts